2013 ESTILO WEST TEXAS
$500.00 1ST PLACE
$300.00 2ND PLACE
1st 2nd 3rd Trophy's
Plus Cash Prizes
FOR TOURNEY INFO CONTACT RAUL VASQUEZ 432 208 4912
1. Teams shall consist of two (2) players. Cost is $45.00 per Team.
2. Teams are required to register, sign a liability release, and pay the entry fee prior to start of play.
3. Games will be played according to bracket set up. Tournament will be double elimination format.
4. Teams will draw for playing positions prior to start of tournament.
5. No new entries will be allowed once position drawings are announced to begin.
6. Players are allowed to practice on tournament pits prior to start of tournament using their own huachas.
7. Tournament huachas will be provided. Players may use their own huachas as long as they are approved at tournament desk.
8. Players are allowed to shoot along side hole, behind the hole or stepping on top of the hole with front part of shoe.
9. Players are allowed to cross sides 1 (once) during game play
10. All games will be played until one team reaches 21.
11. Scoring will be as follows: 4 (four) points for a huacha in the hole. 1 (one) point for closest huacha. Huachas, which are the same distance, will cancel each other out and the next closes huacha will be counted.
12. If a player equals his opponent’s huacha, whether it is in the hole or outside the hole, the next closest huacha(s) will be counted. If a player has 2 (two) or more huachas in the hole, their opponent must make the same amount to cancel out what is in the hole.
13. Only tournament judges will provide measurements during games and their decisions are final.
14. Winning team must bring huachas and score sheet back to scorers table and report outcome of game.
15 60’ hole huachas will purchased at tournament site. Closest to the hole wins prize. Playoff round(s) in the event of a tie(s) will be free of charge.
16. PLEASE HELP PROMOTE GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP
Estilo West Texas and Super Tejano Car Show, and the people affiliated with the show are not responsible for any and all action, cause of action, damage, loss or injury which the contestant may suffer as a consequence of participating in the Hucha Kings Championship Huacha Tournament.
Endless Horizons - Trendy T's - Bajito 2000 - Nancy's Electronics
Most people wouldn't understand why la gete go ou of ther way to attend this show every
Designed by N.I.C. 2008